Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Changing wigs ...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You said you might want an AGT with green - but not neon - eyes. Why not try to get a fixer-upper AGT 21, with those gorgeous hazel peepers? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Edited to add that I know you just got a Josefina to rewig, but if all goes well, I have a feeling you will want to make it a hobby! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 20, 2005 10:01 PM: Message edited by: ksami ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHA!! Yeah I actually bought more than 1 wig! [img]redface.gif[/img] I am kind of embarassed to let you know how many I purchased lol
    Oh well... you never know... I could either really like re-wigging them, or find one on ebay or somewhere someday and say " hey I have a perfect wig for her" etc...
    Im going to keep my eyes peeled for a cheap AGT with hazel or green eyes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •